Salugen Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Other applicable terms & conditions
- Information about cookies
- Third party websites
- Data controller
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Changes to this policy
- Date this policy will be effective from
- Contact information
- Legal Entity
The following definitions may appear as either capitalised or not
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data
- Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us/our/Salugen – Salugen Limited
- salugen.uk – Our website
- Agreement – A legally binding agreement or contract between us and a client (you)
- The client or client – You or another legal entity with whom we have a legally binding agreement or contract
- You – The client or another legal entity with whom we have a legally binding agreement or contract
- An event – An event that is out with our reasonable control
2. Other applicable terms & conditions
This policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with our:
The policies listed above contain but are not limited to information regarding the following subjects:
- What rights you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we gather about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your personal data
- Updating information we hold about you
- Changes to the website
- Access to and availability of the website
- Website accounts and passwords
- Intellectual property rights
- Limitation of our liability for website use
- Viruses, Unauthorised access and DOS attacks
- Links to our website
- Third party websites
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Suspension and/or termination of services and legal action
- Our courses
- Our agreement
- Delivery of our courses
- Price of courses and other fees
- Payment methods
- Our liability
- Events out with our control
- Communications between you and us
- Other important terms and conditions
- Your right to cancel
- Your consumer right of return and refund
- Your implied rights
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you also agree to these policies. In the event of any ambiguity that might arise as a result of terms used in our policies and these Terms & Conditions, terms in the latter shall prevail.
Please review these terms & conditions before using the site
3. Information about Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually pushed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com.
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Our current advertisers are: None
4. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Please see our Terms and Conditions. for more information.
5. Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Salugen Limited.
6. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any dispute or claim arising out of this policy or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including disputes or claims arising outside the scope of this policy) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland.
We both irrevocably agree that the courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which arises out of or in connection with this policy or its subject matter or formation (including disputes or claims arising outside the scope of this policy).
7. Changes to this policy
If any provision within this policy and other policies mentioned herein is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) the validity of the other provisions of this policy and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
8. Date this policy will be effective from
Effective from: 1st March 2022 (01.03.2022)
9. Contact information
If you have any questions regarding this policy or any policy or document mentioned herein, contact us by emailing Customer Service or by post to: Customer Services, Salugen Limited, Easter Buchat, Glenbuchat, Strathdon. AB36 8TQ
10. Legal Entity
Registered company no: SC487249 (Scotland)
Registered address: Easter Buchat, Glenbuchat, Strathdon. AB36 8TQ
Nature Nurture® is a registered trademark wholly owned by Salugen Limited.
Nature Nurture is a business name of Salugen Limited.