Salugen Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will be happy to assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Other applicable terms & conditions
- Changes to the website
- Access and availability
- Accounts and passwords
- Intellectual property rights
- Limitation of our liability
- Viruses, unauthorised access and DDOS attacks
- Links to our website
- Third party websites
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Suspension, termination and legal action
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Changes to this policy
- Date this policy will be effective from
- Contact information
- Legal entity
The following definitions may appear as either capitalised or not
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data
- Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us/our/Salugen – Salugen Limited
- salugen.uk – Our website
- Agreement – A legally binding agreement or contract between us and a client (you)
- The client or client – You or another legal entity with whom we have a legally binding agreement or contract
- You – The client or another legal entity with whom we have a legally binding agreement or contract
- An event – An event that is out with our reasonable control
2. Other applicable terms and conditions
This policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with our:
The policies listed above contain but are not limited to information regarding the following subjects:
- What rights you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we gather about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your personal data
- Updating information we hold about you
- Information about cookies
- Our courses
- Our agreement
- Delivery of our courses
- Price of courses and other fees
- Payment methods
- Our liability
- Events out with our control
- Communications between you and us
- Other important terms and conditions
- Your right to cancel
- Your consumer right of return and refund
- Your implied rights
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you also agree to these policies. In the event of any ambiguity that might arise as a result of terms used in our policies and these Terms & Conditions, terms in the latter shall prevail.
Please review these terms & conditions before using the site
These terms and conditions (together with all policies and documents which are referred to herein) set out the terms and conditions by which you may use our website, salugen.uk, either as a registered user or as a guest. Use of this website includes registering as a user as well as accessing or browsing it.
By making use of this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then you must not make use of our website.
Unless and until data protection regulations are no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws including the Data Protection Act 2018, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and any successor legislation, any laws that replace, extend, re-enact, consolidate or amend any of the foregoing, will apply.
If you purchase courses on this website, then our Terms of Supply will also be applicable to the purchase.
3. Changes to the website
We do not provide a guarantee that our websites or the content on it will be free from omissions or errors.
We may change the content from time to time. Please note that certain parts of our website may be out of date and we are under no obligation to update it.
4. Access and availability
We are not able to provide a guarantee that our website or the content will always be available. We provide access to our website on a temporary basis and may withdraw, suspend or discontinue our website in whole or in part without notice. We are not liable to you if for any reason our website is not available for any period or at any time.
You have the responsibility to ensure that whoever accesses our website through your internet connection is aware of all applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
You have the responsibility to make all arrangements necessary in order for you to access to our website.
5. Accounts and passwords
To either purchase or participate in online courses via our website you will need to register with us. Each registration is for a single user only. If you require multiple licences for a course or courses, please contact Customer Service. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
Once you are provided with a username and password as part of our security procedures then you are required to treat that information as confidential and must not disclose it to a third party or someone else within your company, business or organisation.
If a company, business or organisation purchases access to a course for multiple users, each user will be given a user name and password. These usernames and passwords must only be used by one person in the company, business or organisation.
You must promptly notify us by emailing our Data Protection Officer if you suspect or know that your password has been obtained by anyone else.
6. Intellectual property rights
We are the licensee or owner of all intellectual property rights contained within this website, and the material published on it. The rights to these works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and as such all such rights are reserved to us.
You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to any content posted on our website. You must not make use of any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text which accompanies it without our express and explicit consent.
You must always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for any commercial purpose without first obtaining a licence to do so from either ourselves or our licensors.
No part of our website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly or explicitly granted in these terms are reserved.
7. Limitation of our liability
To the extent that is permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, conditions, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether implied or expressed
We will not be liable for any loss or damage to any user, whether in tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, contract or otherwise, even if such loss or damage was foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, our website;
- your reliance on or use of any content displayed on our website
If you are a business user, please note that we will not, in particular, be liable for:
- interruption of business;
- any loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill, reputation or business opportunity;
- any consequential or indirect loss or damage;
- loss of sales, business, profits, or revenue
If you use our website as a consumer, please note that we only provide our websites for private and domestic use. You agree that you will not use our websites for any business or commercial use, and that we bear no liability to you for any loss of business, business interruption, loss of profit, or loss of business opportunity
We will not be held liable for any loss or damage which is caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other material that is technologically harmful that may infect your computer programs, computer equipment, data or other material arising out of your use of our website or arising out of your downloading of any content contained on it, or contained on any website which is linked to it.
We are not liable and assume no responsibility for the content of websites which are linked to from our website. Such links should not be treated as an endorsement by us of those websites. We will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may arise out of your use of them.
Different exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to any liability arising as a result of the supply of any courses you use, which will be set out in our Terms of supply.
8. Viruses, unauthorised access and DDOS attacks
We do not give any guarantee that our website will be secure or free from viruses or bugs. You take responsibility for the correct setup of your computer systems and related devices and software in order to access our website. We recommend you make use of your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing trojans, worms, logic bombs, viruses or other material which is technologically harmful or malicious. You must not attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database which is connected to our website. You must not attack our website using a distributed denial-of-service attack. If you act in breach of these provisions, you would be committing a criminal offence or offences pursuant to the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach of the law and of this provision, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
9. Links to our website
You may link to our website provided that you do so in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where this does not exist.
You must not establish a link to our website from any website, platform or content you do not own.
Our website must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice to you.
The website or content from which you link to our website must comply with all the content standards set out in these terms and conditions.
If you would like to make any use of content on our website other than that described above, please contact us by emailing Customer Service.
10. Third party websites
Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. We have not reviewed all content on these third party sites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to by our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Prohibited uses of our website
Your use of our website must be for lawful purposes only. We do not permit use of our website:
- In any way that is in breach of any applicable national, international or local law or regulation
- In any way that is fraudulent or unlawful, or has any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or effect
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unauthorised or unsolicited promotional material or advertising or any other form of similar solicitation (commonly known as ‘spam’)
- To knowingly receive, send, download, upload, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our standards of content
- For the purpose of attempting to harm or harming minors in any way
- To knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code which is designed to adversely affect the correct operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
- Not to duplicate, reproduce, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of these terms and conditions;
- Not to access without explicit authorisation, interfere with, disrupt or damage:
- any section or part of our website;
- any network or equipment on which our website is stored;
- any software which is used in the provision of our website;
- any network or software or equipment which is owned or used by any third party
12. Suspension, termination and legal action
We will determine, at our absolute discretion, if there has been any breach of our terms and conditions through your use of our website. When a breach has taken place, we may decide to take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply amounts to a material breach of the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use our website, and may result in our taking any or all of the following actions:
- Immediate withdrawal of permission to use our website (temporarily or permanently)
- Immediate removal of any posting or material uploaded to our websites (temporarily or permanently)
- Issue of a warning about your conduct
- Legal proceedings for reimbursement of all costs we have incurred on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, legal costs and reasonable administrative costs) which result from the breach
We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting inappropriate material on our site.
We exclude all liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms and conditions. The actions set out in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we deem to be appropriate to the situation.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions (including in relation to any non-contractual obligations) are governed by Scottish law. The jurisdiction is with Scottish courts.
14. Changes to these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions and other policies mentioned herein from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you access our website. Please ensure that you check this page on a regular basis as any changes are binding upon you.
If any provision within these terms and conditions and other policies mentioned herein is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
15. Date this policy will be effective from
Effective from: 1st March 2022 (01.03.2022)
16. Contact information
16.1 Data Protection Officer
16.3 Customer service
If you have any other queries regarding these terms and conditions or any policy or document mentioned herein, please email: Customer Service.
16.4 Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Salugen Limited.
17. Legal entity
This website, salugen.uk, is owned and operated by Salugen Limited
Registered company no: SC487249 (Scotland)
Registered address: Easter Buchat, Glenbuchat, Strathdon. AB36 8TQ
Nature Nurture® is a registered trademark wholly owned by Salugen Limited.
Nature Nurture is a business name of Salugen Limited.